The Desert Safari is a must for those who wish to experience the 'Real Desert'. Professional safari drivers take us on a thrilling roller-coaster ride across the golden dunes. We stop by the highest sand dune for a photo-shoot of the spectacular sunset. We then proceed to the Bedouin campsite located in the heart of the desert. A warm Arabian welcome awaits us, accompanied by refreshing Arabic coffee ('Kawa') and dates. Soft drinks, tea and water are also available. A brief camel ride adds fun.
Smoking the 'Sheesha' or 'Hubbly Bubbly' is a typical Arabian experience not to be missed. Various mild and fruity flavors offer a tingling sensation. Ladies particularly enjoy adorning their arms with exquisite patterns of "Henna" (leaf) tattoo.
While we relax on the carpet and cushions. A delicious BBQ is prepared under the star-lit sky. Later, an enchanting belly dancer appears, tearing apart the darkness of the night. She dances gracefully and rhythmically, keeping pace with the increasing tempo of authentic Arabian music. Excitement rents the air as the audience try to match her steps. Tanura Dance performances will liven up the evening. Delicious BBQ buffet dinner is served right on time, unveiling a feast of Arabian and international delicacies.
- Pick up from your Hotel - Home - Apartment - Residence anywhere in Dubai
- Drive Through Camel Farms
- Dune Bashing by Desert Safari License Professional Driver
- Beautiful Sunset Scene Photography
- Traditional welcome at camp with Arabic Tea, Coffee
- Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits
- Sheesha Facility
- ‘Hubbly Bubbly’ Smoking facility
- Soft Drinks & Cold Water
- Arabic Dress Photography
- Camel Ride
- Sand Boarding
- Henna Painting
- International Buffet Dinner with BBQ (Vegetarian & Non-vegetarian dishes)
- Full Light and Sound display on stage and around the Camp
- Fire Show
- Two Tanoura Show Entertainment
- Two Live Belly Dance Show on traditional Arabic Music
- Drop back to your Hotel - Residence in Dubai
- This price is sharing basis price. We provide private vehicls as well.
- Private vechicle price for upto 6 people is 900 AED
- There will be 6 People in one car.
- All our drivers are having License from U.A.E govt. for Safari
- All our vehicles are fully insured and as per security requirements of UAE laws.
Timing & Prices
Tour Duration6 Hours
Tour ServiceDaily / Afternoon - Evening
Pick up Time03:00 pm to 03:30 pm
Drop Off Time09:00 pm to 09:30 pm
AED 150 / Vehicle
Child PriceAED 130 / Vehicle
- Rates square measure in AED ( UAE Dirhams).
- Children rates square measure applicable to age bracket of 3-11 years.
- All Our Vehicles for tours and expedition square measure equipped with emergency kit, asphyxiator, safety belts and air conditiner, authorised and insured to hold up to 6 passengers, excluding the Driver. Passengers should wear their seat belts the least bit times.
- Passengers should have their personal insurance the least bit times.
- Passengers square measure reminded that photography of military and a few government Installations is prohibited. With reference to native customs. perpetually raise before taking photos of Arabs and don't photograph Arab women.
- Passengers afflicted with issues associated with the center, neck or back, or the other upset, similarly as infants and pregnant girls aren't allowed on the expedition.
- SMOKING and DRINKING is prohibited all told Our Vehicles. Emirates visits Tours reserves the proper to change or cancel any a part of the program thanks to weather conditions. Government laws, public holidays etc. while not previous notice. g. NO refund. -Any tours off thanks to weather don't fetch.
- Any tour Is off 48 hours before departure full payment is refunded.
- NO REFUND if the tour is off 48 hours before the departure.
- NO REFUND if the customer doesn't show up on driver's arrival.
- If someone has not pick up on tour day and he/she do not contact us during the given pick up time there will be NO REFUND.
- All payment should be created upon confirmation of tours.
- Thursdays/Fridays (Certain excursions could carry a surcharge couple to restricted convenience of seals.)
- Tours could also be off thanks to poor weather.